Deadline for application
24th november 2023 midnight :
B.P. 300 12 Pontoise
95 301 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
Or by e-mail
> The competition is open to candidates from 16 to 25.
> The pianistic level of the candidates have to be that of an international competition.
> The application to Piano Campus is free.
> All is taken care by the Piano Campus organization.
- Transport : Piano Campus refunds the travel fees up to 500€ (with the bill)
- Accommodation and meals : nights & breakfasts - lunches - dinners, from February 1 in the evening and until February 5 in the morning. Candidates are required to stay on site from Thursday evening to Monday morning. Any candidate disrespecting this rule will be struck off and will not be taken in charge by Piano Campus organisation.
> Each candidate has to complete and return the application file (button Application) by email or by post, with all documents requested (Any incomplete file will be refused) :
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of introduction of an eminent personality of the international scene or musical pedagogy
- Youtube link (superior quality) obligatory including maximum 15 minutes of recital recorded using only one static camera and a single take without any editing. The video recording must be under two years old. Several works of different periods including :
* a baroque piece
* a study of virtuosity
* one movement from a sonata
All incomplete files will be refused.